With Halloween fast approaching there are a couple of basic fire safety tips to make sure you are safe this year!
Everybody loves candles and over the Halloween period Tealights are always a favourite. If used responsibly we don’t have any issues with these or normal candles but if left unattended they can potentially cause us serious issues!
Things to remember:
1. Never leave candles burning unattended
2. Always use proper candle holders
3. Never use Tealights without a ceramic base or similar
4. Never burn candles or Tealights close to curtains or net curtains
5. If using candles in pumpkins, don’t leave them unattended
6. Ensure all candles and Tealights are blown out before you go to bed or leave the house
Happy Halloween from all at White Cliffs Safety Training!